Adbrite

4/22/2009

My Newest Creation Chixmaxan-Tayo

4/22/2009
Hello out there... i should say that i really enjoy Blogger.com... in fact this is my 3rd or 4th creation... hehehe... now i'll be using .blogspot.com but sooner... i will be having my own .info domain... great for me... what is chizmaxan-tayo? chizmaxan-tayo is a blog site where in you can find different Chizmix... hehehe Chizmix is Gozzips... This blog is intended for Entertainment News, Movie Reviews, Latest Music Updates and etc... and to help me with this blog is my friend Nikki... Nikki is actually the friend of Iamithal but because Iamithal is my friend nikki became also my friend... i've been working with Nikki and Iamithal for so long... specially with our Blogging Projects that was given to us by our mentor and teacher Mr. J Angelo Racoma... Now, Nikki is here to give you the latest Gozzips(CHIZMAX)... guys i hope you enjoy your stay here and support me on this new blogs... tnx...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Chizmozo's Portal ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates